Thank you Paul and Judy Bruso of Ernie's Coffee Shop for hosting another (I believe it is about their 120th for the community) burger night for the Two Way Immersion Program at Bijou Community School. Thank you also to Ernie's staff who came to donate their time and allow us a great community gathering and fundraiser. The parents, teachers and students sincerely appreciate the continued support of the Bruso family and its employees! Thank you for your continued support of so many organizations and children in our community!Kathy HavenSouth Lake Tahoe
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward