Thank you Paul and Judy Bruso of Ernie's Coffee Shop for hosting another (I believe it is about their 120th for the community) burger night for the Two Way Immersion Program at Bijou Community School. Thank you also to Ernie's staff who came to donate their time and allow us a great community gathering and fundraiser. The parents, teachers and students sincerely appreciate the continued support of the Bruso family and its employees! Thank you for your continued support of so many organizations and children in our community!Kathy HavenSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations