Thank you Paul and Judy Bruso of Ernie's Coffee Shop for hosting another (I believe it is about their 120th for the community) burger night for the Two Way Immersion Program at Bijou Community School. Thank you also to Ernie's staff who came to donate their time and allow us a great community gathering and fundraiser. The parents, teachers and students sincerely appreciate the continued support of the Bruso family and its employees! Thank you for your continued support of so many organizations and children in our community!Kathy HavenSouth Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- California's 3-foot bicycle law figures to play role at Truckee-Tahoe
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- 24 STUSD staffers say goodbye