Thank you Paul and Judy Bruso of Ernie's Coffee Shop for hosting another (I believe it is about their 120th for the community) burger night for the Two Way Immersion Program at Bijou Community School. Thank you also to Ernie's staff who came to donate their time and allow us a great community gathering and fundraiser. The parents, teachers and students sincerely appreciate the continued support of the Bruso family and its employees! Thank you for your continued support of so many organizations and children in our community!Kathy HavenSouth Lake Tahoe
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Best summertime Happy Hours on Tahoe's South Shore
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment