Tahoe Daily Tribune is hosting a contest to give away a turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co. What are you thankful for? To enter the contest, submit an answer to this question to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Monday, Nov. 19. Handwritten answers will not be accepted. Responses may be printed in an upcoming edition of the Tribune. One winner will be chosen to receive an 18- to 20-pound turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co., which is located at 2227 Lake Tahoe Blvd., Suite C, in South Lake Tahoe.
- Wildlife officials kill 450-pound bear after deeming it a danger to humans in Lake Tahoe area
- South Lake Tahoe shooting details unknown
- Bears chased off after invading South Lake Tahoe garage (video)
- Forest Service removes South Lake Tahoe pond
- Squaw Valley should not become Vail or Aspen, development critic writes