Tahoe Daily Tribune is hosting a contest to give away a turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co. What are you thankful for? To enter the contest, submit an answer to this question to email@example.com by noon Monday, Nov. 19. Handwritten answers will not be accepted. Responses may be printed in an upcoming edition of the Tribune. One winner will be chosen to receive an 18- to 20-pound turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co., which is located at 2227 Lake Tahoe Blvd., Suite C, in South Lake Tahoe.
- Man, 19, in critical condition after nearly drowning in Lake Tahoe
- Motorcycle crash lands man and 10-year-old in hospital
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man hits female in face with hot dog
- More studies under way on potential Squaw development impacts
- Vegan 1 Day Project on Lake Tahoe to raise awareness about farm animals, diet