Tahoe Daily Tribune is hosting a contest to give away a turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co. What are you thankful for? To enter the contest, submit an answer to this question to email@example.com by noon Monday, Nov. 19. Handwritten answers will not be accepted. Responses may be printed in an upcoming edition of the Tribune. One winner will be chosen to receive an 18- to 20-pound turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co., which is located at 2227 Lake Tahoe Blvd., Suite C, in South Lake Tahoe.
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Big Sierra Nevada public land sale could fund conservation
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe's courthouse (updated)
- Burning Man organizers consider Nevada airport shuttle service
- Letter: To Hillary Clinton: — choose Bernie Sanders for VP