Tahoe Daily Tribune is hosting a contest to give away a turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co. What are you thankful for? To enter the contest, submit an answer to this question to email@example.com by noon Monday, Nov. 19. Handwritten answers will not be accepted. Responses may be printed in an upcoming edition of the Tribune. One winner will be chosen to receive an 18- to 20-pound turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co., which is located at 2227 Lake Tahoe Blvd., Suite C, in South Lake Tahoe.
- Rotary snowplows keep fighting Sierra drifts
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Truckee Police logs: Women punch, kick woman suspected of having affair
- Leonard Nimoy – Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek,’ former Tahoe homeowner — dies at 83
- Sierra Sun editorial: Community grows strong in Tahoe City