Tahoe Daily Tribune is hosting a contest to give away a turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co. What are you thankful for? To enter the contest, submit an answer to this question to email@example.com by noon Monday, Nov. 19. Handwritten answers will not be accepted. Responses may be printed in an upcoming edition of the Tribune. One winner will be chosen to receive an 18- to 20-pound turkey from Overland Meat & Seafood Co., which is located at 2227 Lake Tahoe Blvd., Suite C, in South Lake Tahoe.
- South Tahoe area issues rodent plague advisory
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- South Tahoe French restaurant adds flavor to the food scene
- Sacramento family shares story of hiking Tahoe Rim Trail together for 11 days
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels