Bread & Broth is looking for donations for its Thanksgiving dinner.For the 24th year, the program will offer a Thanksgiving meal to those in need. This year's dinner will take place Nov. 19 from 4-6 p.m. at Grace Hall at St. Theresa Catholic Church, 1401 Lyons Ave. The meal is open to everyone in the community. Organizer expect to serve 300 people.Bread & Broth is looking for donations to help supply ingredients for the meal, including celery, carrots, onions, oranges, fresh cranberries, fried onion topping, sausage, canned sweet potatoes, marshmallows and butter. Cash donations will also help.Contributions must be dropped off by Friday, Nov. 16, and can be left at the church rectory office on weekdays between 9 a.m. and noon or between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. For more information, call Kathi Olsen at 530-541-2551 or contact Diane Weidinger at 775-588-3993 or email@example.com.
- South Lake Tahoe to consider censure of councilmember JoAnn Conner
- South Lake Tahoe's The Cork and More closing after 40 years
- Proposed design breathes new life into South Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass price may go up after Sunday for 2015-16 ski and snowboard season
- Artist lineup announced for SnowGlobe Music Festival in South Lake Tahoe Dec. 29-31