Bread & Broth is looking for donations for its Thanksgiving dinner.For the 24th year, the program will offer a Thanksgiving meal to those in need. This year's dinner will take place Nov. 19 from 4-6 p.m. at Grace Hall at St. Theresa Catholic Church, 1401 Lyons Ave. The meal is open to everyone in the community. Organizer expect to serve 300 people.Bread & Broth is looking for donations to help supply ingredients for the meal, including celery, carrots, onions, oranges, fresh cranberries, fried onion topping, sausage, canned sweet potatoes, marshmallows and butter. Cash donations will also help.Contributions must be dropped off by Friday, Nov. 16, and can be left at the church rectory office on weekdays between 9 a.m. and noon or between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. For more information, call Kathi Olsen at 530-541-2551 or contact Diane Weidinger at 775-588-3993 or email@example.com.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off