Marvell Wygal died peacefully on November 7, 2012 at age 92. Marvell was predeceased by her beloved husband, Cecil. She is survived by her children, Beth Dougherty, Colleen Heskett and Craig Wygal, six grandchildren, ten great grandchildren, her two brothers, and countless other family members and friends who will dearly miss her kind heart and generous spirit.
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- A walk in the woods: Tahoe’s trails have something for every hiker
- 13 South Shore road construction projects set for this summer