On behalf of the George Whittell JV Girls Volleyball team, I would like to thank Barton Health/Tahoe Center for Orthopedics for sponsoring the purchase of pink uniforms in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness during the month of October. We are very grateful and wore the uniforms with pride. Thanks again for helping us increase awareness of this important issue. Kelsey KjerWhittell JV Volleyball Player
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward