On behalf of the George Whittell JV Girls Volleyball team, I would like to thank Barton Health/Tahoe Center for Orthopedics for sponsoring the purchase of pink uniforms in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness during the month of October. We are very grateful and wore the uniforms with pride. Thanks again for helping us increase awareness of this important issue. Kelsey KjerWhittell JV Volleyball Player
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations