I would like to thank all the people who helped make the fundraiser at Ernie's so successful: Paul and Judy Bruso, the Ernie's staff, the volunteers and to all the wonderful people in our community for their generous support! Thank you to Gia Richards for organizing everything and to all who contributed auction and raffle items. I was overwhelmed by the amazing turnout! Also, thank you to Jim at Primo's and Dan at Passaretti's for their contributions. To my family, friends, customers, coworkers and many supporters: I can't thank you enough for your kindness and being there for me. I am blessed to live in such a great place!Chris AlperSouth Lake Tahoe
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin