I would like to thank all the people who helped make the fundraiser at Ernie's so successful: Paul and Judy Bruso, the Ernie's staff, the volunteers and to all the wonderful people in our community for their generous support! Thank you to Gia Richards for organizing everything and to all who contributed auction and raffle items. I was overwhelmed by the amazing turnout! Also, thank you to Jim at Primo's and Dan at Passaretti's for their contributions. To my family, friends, customers, coworkers and many supporters: I can't thank you enough for your kindness and being there for me. I am blessed to live in such a great place!Chris AlperSouth Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- South Lake Tahoe condo project breaks ground
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- South Tahoe boat hand saves drowning teen