I would like to thank all the people who helped make the fundraiser at Ernie's so successful: Paul and Judy Bruso, the Ernie's staff, the volunteers and to all the wonderful people in our community for their generous support! Thank you to Gia Richards for organizing everything and to all who contributed auction and raffle items. I was overwhelmed by the amazing turnout! Also, thank you to Jim at Primo's and Dan at Passaretti's for their contributions. To my family, friends, customers, coworkers and many supporters: I can't thank you enough for your kindness and being there for me. I am blessed to live in such a great place!Chris AlperSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations