I would like to thank all the people who helped make the fundraiser at Ernie's so successful: Paul and Judy Bruso, the Ernie's staff, the volunteers and to all the wonderful people in our community for their generous support! Thank you to Gia Richards for organizing everything and to all who contributed auction and raffle items. I was overwhelmed by the amazing turnout! Also, thank you to Jim at Primo's and Dan at Passaretti's for their contributions. To my family, friends, customers, coworkers and many supporters: I can't thank you enough for your kindness and being there for me. I am blessed to live in such a great place!Chris AlperSouth Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- California's 3-foot bicycle law figures to play role at Truckee-Tahoe
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- 24 STUSD staffers say goodbye