I would like to thank all the people who helped make the fundraiser at Ernie's so successful: Paul and Judy Bruso, the Ernie's staff, the volunteers and to all the wonderful people in our community for their generous support! Thank you to Gia Richards for organizing everything and to all who contributed auction and raffle items. I was overwhelmed by the amazing turnout! Also, thank you to Jim at Primo's and Dan at Passaretti's for their contributions. To my family, friends, customers, coworkers and many supporters: I can't thank you enough for your kindness and being there for me. I am blessed to live in such a great place!Chris AlperSouth Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe