The Tahoe Burning Man regional contacts would like to express their gratitude to everyone that participated in Tahoe Decompression 2012. Tahoe Decompression 2012, a benefit for Live Violence Free and future public art events, was a success due to community involvement and collaboration! Special thanks to the Tahoe Douglas Fire Protection District, Douglas County Sheriff?s Department, Tahoe Daily Tribune, Raw Bar and all the artists, musicians and community members who contributed their time and energy to this event.Andrea CreoTahoe BM regional contacts
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'