TAHOE, Calif. - Shelly Bowman, daughter of Gail and Jim Bowman of Tahoe Pines and Nicholas DiLuccia, son of Karen and Don DiLuccia of San Clemente were married August 4, 2012 in Lake Forrest among their closest friends and families. Nick and Shelly met in the fall of 2005 while attending California State University, Chico and now reside in Ocean Beach, San Diego where Nick is an On Premise Fine Wine Manager and Shelly is in Human Resources.
- Increased plague risk at Lake Tahoe's Fallen Leaf Campground; area to close briefly for pesticide treatments
- New Lake Tahoe Boat Show offers taste of the latest watercraft, Brew Fest
- Leaving a legacy: Softball, basketball mainstay Barcellos honored as South Tahoe Girls Athlete of the Year
- Pine pollen dusts Lake Tahoe's South Shore, bringing with it seasonal allergies
- Tahoe City's new Basecamp hotel: 'modern mountain with a sense of humor'