Weidinger Public Relations was recently recognized for superior professional achievement and performance at the Sierra Nevada Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America annual Silver Spikes program.WPR received Awards of Excellence for efforts on behalf of the North American Snowsports Journalist annual conference, American Century Championship and Divine 9 Media Tour.The firm was awarded for “Special Events & Observations, Budget $25,000+” recognizing the North American Snowsports Journalist Association; “Ongoing Programs with Budget over $25,000+” for the American Century Championship, which stemmed from collaboration between WPR and Vizion Group of Philadelphia, Pa; and “Special Events & Observances,” for the 2011 Divine 9 Media Tour, a marketing co-operative of nine golf courses in the Carson City/Carson Valley, Nev. area.Weidinger Public Relations, a five-person firm with offices in Stateline, Nev., has specialized in travel, tourism, recreation, real estate, special and sporting events since 1985.
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man, woman fight over food, who pooped in bathtub
- Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp won't launch for 2015; others will open
- Maloff presents Barton with $10 million check