The Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its December mixer at Basecamp Hotel.The event will include roasting s’mores by fire and sampling fondue, soups and hearty treats at the hotel’s recently opened bar.The mixer will take place Dec. 12 from 7–10 p.m. Admission is free for TRYP members and costs $5 for nonmembers. Basecamp Hotel is located at 4143 Cedar Ave. in South Lake Tahoe.TRYP will also be volunteering at Barton Memorial Hospital’s Annual Teddy Bear Breakfast at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa on Dec. 1. Email TahoeTRYP@gmail.com to volunteer for the event.For more information about Tahoe Regional Young Professionals, visitwww.tahoetryp.org.
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- South Tahoe area issues rodent plague advisory
- South Tahoe French restaurant adds flavor to the food scene
- Sacramento family shares story of hiking Tahoe Rim Trail together for 11 days
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels