The Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its December mixer at Basecamp Hotel.The event will include roasting s’mores by fire and sampling fondue, soups and hearty treats at the hotel’s recently opened bar.The mixer will take place Dec. 12 from 7–10 p.m. Admission is free for TRYP members and costs $5 for nonmembers. Basecamp Hotel is located at 4143 Cedar Ave. in South Lake Tahoe.TRYP will also be volunteering at Barton Memorial Hospital’s Annual Teddy Bear Breakfast at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa on Dec. 1. Email TahoeTRYP@gmail.com to volunteer for the event.For more information about Tahoe Regional Young Professionals, visitwww.tahoetryp.org.
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm could bring foot of snow up top
- Testimony: Drug dealer and wife gagged, beat and raped victim
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly