The Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its December mixer at Basecamp Hotel.The event will include roasting s’mores by fire and sampling fondue, soups and hearty treats at the hotel’s recently opened bar.The mixer will take place Dec. 12 from 7–10 p.m. Admission is free for TRYP members and costs $5 for nonmembers. Basecamp Hotel is located at 4143 Cedar Ave. in South Lake Tahoe.TRYP will also be volunteering at Barton Memorial Hospital’s Annual Teddy Bear Breakfast at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa on Dec. 1. Email TahoeTRYP@gmail.com to volunteer for the event.For more information about Tahoe Regional Young Professionals, visitwww.tahoetryp.org.
TYRP to host December Mixer
Trending in: News
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Lake's depths hold many dead bodies: Officials report most corpses don't surface if lost in Lake Tahoe
- Smoke could return after clear weekend
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Resilient racer: 2-time cancer survivor Wendy Chioji starts new battle after Ironman Lake Tahoe