The Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its December mixer at Basecamp Hotel.The event will include roasting s’mores by fire and sampling fondue, soups and hearty treats at the hotel’s recently opened bar.The mixer will take place Dec. 12 from 7–10 p.m. Admission is free for TRYP members and costs $5 for nonmembers. Basecamp Hotel is located at 4143 Cedar Ave. in South Lake Tahoe.TRYP will also be volunteering at Barton Memorial Hospital’s Annual Teddy Bear Breakfast at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa on Dec. 1. Email TahoeTRYP@gmail.com to volunteer for the event.For more information about Tahoe Regional Young Professionals, visitwww.tahoetryp.org.
- Lake Tahoe casinos to show Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao fight
- Not if, but when: Lake Tahoe fire season could be busy amid drought
- Plans under way to renovate, create two Tahoe City hotels
- Two dogs perish in Thursday house fire
- Jim Porter: Many registered sex offenders live at Truckee-Tahoe