The Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its December mixer at Basecamp Hotel.The event will include roasting s’mores by fire and sampling fondue, soups and hearty treats at the hotel’s recently opened bar.The mixer will take place Dec. 12 from 7–10 p.m. Admission is free for TRYP members and costs $5 for nonmembers. Basecamp Hotel is located at 4143 Cedar Ave. in South Lake Tahoe.TRYP will also be volunteering at Barton Memorial Hospital’s Annual Teddy Bear Breakfast at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa on Dec. 1. Email TahoeTRYP@gmail.com to volunteer for the event.For more information about Tahoe Regional Young Professionals, visitwww.tahoetryp.org.
- Dogs doomed to death in Southeast Asian meat trade saved in Truckee
- North Carolina murder suspect arrested Monday near Truckee
- Jury finds in favor of City of South Lake Tahoe
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week