The Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its December mixer at Basecamp Hotel.The event will include roasting s’mores by fire and sampling fondue, soups and hearty treats at the hotel’s recently opened bar.The mixer will take place Dec. 12 from 7–10 p.m. Admission is free for TRYP members and costs $5 for nonmembers. Basecamp Hotel is located at 4143 Cedar Ave. in South Lake Tahoe.TRYP will also be volunteering at Barton Memorial Hospital’s Annual Teddy Bear Breakfast at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa on Dec. 1. Email TahoeTRYP@gmail.com to volunteer for the event.For more information about Tahoe Regional Young Professionals, visitwww.tahoetryp.org.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations