We, a few longtime families here in South Lake Tahoe, would like to send a kudos to all the people who were involved in the Christmas Lights Fire Truck Entourage this past Saturday evening. Our children were so excited to see the lighted fire truck go by, and then even more surprised to see other lighted vehicles following the truck (our children loved the lighted snow plow). We just wanted all the folks involved in this event to know that we sincerely appreciate the effort and we hope this becomes an annual event! Thanks to all of you who took time out of your busy schedule to make South Lake Tahoe a better place. Happy holidays and hope we see you again next year!Kathy HavenSouth Lake Tahoe
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward