A huge thank you to all who supported the 24th Annual Ski & Snowboard Swap to benefit the Heavenly Ski & Snowboard Foundation. Our event was a huge success and we were able to raise $17,000 to fund the foundation this season. A special thanks to event director Susan Hooper and event accountant Rob Hooper, we couldn't have done it without you guys! Also to John Shearer for his trailer and time, Coach Crawford, Coach Kracht, Coach McClain, Coach Witters, Coach Albino and Coach Rich for all their donated time, and Trudy Matthews and Shannon Shearer for helping with our cash registers. To all the parents and families who donate their time to make this event a success, all the vendors, the community and the shoppers. The local businesses who support with donations, Rude Brothers Bagels, Alpen Sierra, Fat City Pizza, and a huge thank you to MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa for putting up with all of us! Aimi Xistra-RichExecutive directorHeavenly Ski & Snowboard Foundation
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations