Tahoe Community Church Food Pantry is very grateful for the support of this community as we feed those in need from both the California and Nevada sides .Thank you to American Century and the LTVA for the generous donation to our food pantry. Many thanks to the Salvation Army for turkeys, and to Montbleu and its employees for the turkeys and bags of fixings, that we gave out at Thanksgiving. Thank you to Harrah’s / Harveys for the use of its freezer to store our turkeys. Thanks to Cub Scout Troop 592 for their service in helping to carry the Thanksgiving Dinner Bags to the cars of our clients. A special thanks to all our volunteers.Many thanks to the Whittell High School students who donated the nonperishable food they collected from their successful food drive. We are greatful for the community’s partnership with our food pantry!Kathy PavichZephyr Cove
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin