Live Violence Free would like to extend a gracious thank you to MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa, specifically General Manager Jack Fisher and limousine drivers Luis Malgarejo and Stephen Gluck, for transporting our shelter clients down the hill to Placerville for a special Thanksgiving Feast. Thank you so much for your willingness to lend a hand and help others during this holiday season. We are grateful to have your support!Scarlet CaldwellOutreach educatorLive Violence Free
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward