Live Violence Free would like to extend a gracious thank you to MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa, specifically General Manager Jack Fisher and limousine drivers Luis Malgarejo and Stephen Gluck, for transporting our shelter clients down the hill to Placerville for a special Thanksgiving Feast. Thank you so much for your willingness to lend a hand and help others during this holiday season. We are grateful to have your support!Scarlet CaldwellOutreach educatorLive Violence Free
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)