The Lake Tahoe Corvette Club would like to publicly thank Tep’s Villa Roma restaurant for helping to make our annual Christmas party such a success. Dan made setting up the event a simple task and charged a reasonable price for a delicious dinner and desserts. Becky and Debbie were excellent servers and helped to make the evening run smoothly. The room was beautifully decorated before we arrived and all 52 members in attendance had a great time. Thank you, Tep’s, for once again making our club banquet such an elegant affair. We appreciate your professionalism and look forward to having another event at your restaurant in the future. Thank you.Melissa and Ernie Bornstein and members of the Lake Tahoe Corvette Club South Lake Tahoe
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?