The Lake Tahoe Corvette Club would like to publicly thank Tep’s Villa Roma restaurant for helping to make our annual Christmas party such a success. Dan made setting up the event a simple task and charged a reasonable price for a delicious dinner and desserts. Becky and Debbie were excellent servers and helped to make the evening run smoothly. The room was beautifully decorated before we arrived and all 52 members in attendance had a great time. Thank you, Tep’s, for once again making our club banquet such an elegant affair. We appreciate your professionalism and look forward to having another event at your restaurant in the future. Thank you.Melissa and Ernie Bornstein and members of the Lake Tahoe Corvette Club South Lake Tahoe
- Redevelopment of South Lake Tahoe's Knights Inn area may be off the table
- Llewellyn attempts trans-Tahoe swim in support of friend's spinal cord injury nonprofit FindingHUP
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?