TRUCKEE, Calif. - A Canyon Springs neighborhood meeting, which will focus on the proposed development's upcoming draft Environmental Impact Report release, will be held Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 6 p.m. at Truckee Town Hall.According to the town, topics to be covered include information about the development itself; how and why the Canyon Springs draft EIR was prepared; and how to provide comments on it by March 1.This is an informational meeting - meaning it's not a public hearing, in terms of needing to allow public comment - but there will be an opportunity for questions and answers, according to the town. The meeting will be led by the town's EIR consultant, The Planning Center/DC&E.For information, contact town Senior Planner Denyelle Nishimori at 530-582-2934 or email@example.com.
Canyon Springs update meeting slated for Dec. 18
Trending in: News
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Tracking the migration: After 25-year wait, another area deer study is under way
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars
- Man’s body found at Lake Tahoe boat ramp