TRUCKEE, Calif. - A Canyon Springs neighborhood meeting, which will focus on the proposed development's upcoming draft Environmental Impact Report release, will be held Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 6 p.m. at Truckee Town Hall.According to the town, topics to be covered include information about the development itself; how and why the Canyon Springs draft EIR was prepared; and how to provide comments on it by March 1.This is an informational meeting - meaning it's not a public hearing, in terms of needing to allow public comment - but there will be an opportunity for questions and answers, according to the town. The meeting will be led by the town's EIR consultant, The Planning Center/DC&E.For information, contact town Senior Planner Denyelle Nishimori at 530-582-2934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canyon Springs update meeting slated for Dec. 18
- Bear killed at Tahoe after entering home of 92-year-old woman
- Pilot killed after Cessna crashes in mountains northeast of Truckee
- Suspect in fatal Tahoe crosswalk accident pleads guilty to felony charges
- 4-Wheel Bob to cross Sierra via wheelchair
- Sierra Nevada College honors largest-ever graduating class