TRUCKEE, Calif. - A Canyon Springs neighborhood meeting, which will focus on the proposed development's upcoming draft Environmental Impact Report release, will be held Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 6 p.m. at Truckee Town Hall.According to the town, topics to be covered include information about the development itself; how and why the Canyon Springs draft EIR was prepared; and how to provide comments on it by March 1.This is an informational meeting - meaning it's not a public hearing, in terms of needing to allow public comment - but there will be an opportunity for questions and answers, according to the town. The meeting will be led by the town's EIR consultant, The Planning Center/DC&E.For information, contact town Senior Planner Denyelle Nishimori at 530-582-2934 or email@example.com.
- Wildlife officials kill 450-pound bear after deeming it a danger to humans in Lake Tahoe area
- South Lake Tahoe shooting details unknown
- Bears chased off after invading South Lake Tahoe garage (video)
- Forest Service removes South Lake Tahoe pond
- Squaw Valley should not become Vail or Aspen, development critic writes