Thank you to everyone who attended Tahoe Arts Project’s first annual Holiday Festival at St. Theresa’s Grace Hall. Twenty-five arts, crafts and food vendors were in attendance displaying and selling their wares and we appreciate your support. Delicious food for our guests was provided by Beach Hut Deli, Lira’s Market, Primo’s, Los Mexicano’s, Goodfella’s Pizza and Sugar Pine Bakery. Sister Analog, Marcia Sarosik Dancers and The Blue Ribbon Choir were on hand to entertain the crowd. And of course it wouldn’t have been a Holiday Festival without a visit from Santa. Thank you to all the volunteers who decorated the room and helped at the event. Thank you to St. Theresa’s for providing the use of the hall for this event. All proceeds will go toward performing arts in our schools and community. All of us at TAP are truly grateful to all who participated. Peggy ThompsonTAP executive director
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)