Thank you to everyone who attended Tahoe Arts Project’s first annual Holiday Festival at St. Theresa’s Grace Hall. Twenty-five arts, crafts and food vendors were in attendance displaying and selling their wares and we appreciate your support. Delicious food for our guests was provided by Beach Hut Deli, Lira’s Market, Primo’s, Los Mexicano’s, Goodfella’s Pizza and Sugar Pine Bakery. Sister Analog, Marcia Sarosik Dancers and The Blue Ribbon Choir were on hand to entertain the crowd. And of course it wouldn’t have been a Holiday Festival without a visit from Santa. Thank you to all the volunteers who decorated the room and helped at the event. Thank you to St. Theresa’s for providing the use of the hall for this event. All proceeds will go toward performing arts in our schools and community. All of us at TAP are truly grateful to all who participated. Peggy ThompsonTAP executive director
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward