Thank you to everyone who attended Tahoe Arts Project’s first annual Holiday Festival at St. Theresa’s Grace Hall. Twenty-five arts, crafts and food vendors were in attendance displaying and selling their wares and we appreciate your support. Delicious food for our guests was provided by Beach Hut Deli, Lira’s Market, Primo’s, Los Mexicano’s, Goodfella’s Pizza and Sugar Pine Bakery. Sister Analog, Marcia Sarosik Dancers and The Blue Ribbon Choir were on hand to entertain the crowd. And of course it wouldn’t have been a Holiday Festival without a visit from Santa. Thank you to all the volunteers who decorated the room and helped at the event. Thank you to St. Theresa’s for providing the use of the hall for this event. All proceeds will go toward performing arts in our schools and community. All of us at TAP are truly grateful to all who participated. Peggy ThompsonTAP executive director
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin