Thank you to the many businesses and individuals who make the Lake Tahoe Festival of Trees and Lights possible. Your donations of time and monetary support have made this event the regional kick-off to the holiday season. We want to especially acknowledge Bill Horning, Dreu Murin, Kenny Curtzweiler and K&K Services, Nancy Harrison, Ann Jones, Angela Moore, the entire steering committee who starts planning in February of each year, the volunteers who staff the event, the designers who create their masterpieces, the entertainers who keep us wanting more, the Barton Employees who create mini trees and wreathes to decorate our walls, and the retailers and sponsors without whom we would not be here. And of course a special thank you to you, our community — because of all of you, we are making a difference! Kindle CraigBarton Foundation executive director
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe