Thank you to the many businesses and individuals who make the Lake Tahoe Festival of Trees and Lights possible. Your donations of time and monetary support have made this event the regional kick-off to the holiday season. We want to especially acknowledge Bill Horning, Dreu Murin, Kenny Curtzweiler and K&K Services, Nancy Harrison, Ann Jones, Angela Moore, the entire steering committee who starts planning in February of each year, the volunteers who staff the event, the designers who create their masterpieces, the entertainers who keep us wanting more, the Barton Employees who create mini trees and wreathes to decorate our walls, and the retailers and sponsors without whom we would not be here. And of course a special thank you to you, our community — because of all of you, we are making a difference! Kindle CraigBarton Foundation executive director
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain