This is a follow-up letter to my request last week for some snow removal so the people of Pioneer Village could access the bike trail safely. I would like to thank K & K Services for taking the time to clear the snow that day and also I would like to thank whoever has placed trail markers so the access can be kept clear. Thanks to all parties involved and to the Lake Tahoe News and Tahoe Daily Tribune for printing my letter and getting the request out there.John SpinolaSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case