This is a follow-up letter to my request last week for some snow removal so the people of Pioneer Village could access the bike trail safely. I would like to thank K & K Services for taking the time to clear the snow that day and also I would like to thank whoever has placed trail markers so the access can be kept clear. Thanks to all parties involved and to the Lake Tahoe News and Tahoe Daily Tribune for printing my letter and getting the request out there.John SpinolaSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations