This is a follow-up letter to my request last week for some snow removal so the people of Pioneer Village could access the bike trail safely. I would like to thank K & K Services for taking the time to clear the snow that day and also I would like to thank whoever has placed trail markers so the access can be kept clear. Thanks to all parties involved and to the Lake Tahoe News and Tahoe Daily Tribune for printing my letter and getting the request out there.John SpinolaSouth Lake Tahoe
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm could bring foot of snow up top
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'