This is a follow-up letter to my request last week for some snow removal so the people of Pioneer Village could access the bike trail safely. I would like to thank K & K Services for taking the time to clear the snow that day and also I would like to thank whoever has placed trail markers so the access can be kept clear. Thanks to all parties involved and to the Lake Tahoe News and Tahoe Daily Tribune for printing my letter and getting the request out there.John SpinolaSouth Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- California's 3-foot bicycle law figures to play role at Truckee-Tahoe
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- 24 STUSD staffers say goodbye