This is a follow-up letter to my request last week for some snow removal so the people of Pioneer Village could access the bike trail safely. I would like to thank K & K Services for taking the time to clear the snow that day and also I would like to thank whoever has placed trail markers so the access can be kept clear. Thanks to all parties involved and to the Lake Tahoe News and Tahoe Daily Tribune for printing my letter and getting the request out there.John SpinolaSouth Lake Tahoe
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?