Chico and Meijo have been together for four years, since Meijo was a puppy. The two buddies are cuddle dogs. They are ready to move into a new home together or into separate homes with their own crate, toys and bowls. Both Chico and Meijo easily will fit into any household. For adoption information, call El Dorado County Animal Services at 530-573-7925. For spay-neuter assistance and other support, call the Lake Tahoe Humane Society and Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at 530-542-2857.
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Power and poses: Tahoe Show bodybuilding contest returns to South Shore
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- Defibrillators installed at South Lake Tahoe city buildings
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer