Chico and Meijo have been together for four years, since Meijo was a puppy. The two buddies are cuddle dogs. They are ready to move into a new home together or into separate homes with their own crate, toys and bowls. Both Chico and Meijo easily will fit into any household. For adoption information, call El Dorado County Animal Services at 530-573-7925. For spay-neuter assistance and other support, call the Lake Tahoe Humane Society and Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at 530-542-2857.
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels
- Wildlife officials kill second 'dangerous' Lake Tahoe bear in span of 3 days
- Feature: Choose your camping companions wisely when planning your next adventure
- Places to watch South Tahoe Labor Day fireworks
- #TahoeSnaps: Camp Richardson, a momma bear in South Lake Tahoe & more