On behalf of The League to Save Lake Tahoe, I would like to extend a very special thank you to Chris and Jason Thompson from Sushi Pier Tahoe for allowing us to be such a huge part of the second Annual Shred for Sushi hosted Dec. 12. The event was a huge success with an outstanding turnout. Your generous donation of $500 will enable us to continue our newest event series, Step Into the Blue. The goal of this event series is to encourage Tahoe enthusiasts to increase their awareness of the footprint we leave behind as we live and play in Lake Tahoe. The generosity and extreme helpfulness of your entire staff at Sushi Pier Tahoe has helped us to reach our goals, ultimately helping us to Keep Tahoe Blue. Thank you so very much!Leslie SchultzOn Behalf of the League to Save Lake Tahoe
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?