TRUCKEE, Calif. - The fifth annual Night in Bethlehem was the biggest one yet. Hundreds of people, both young and old, wandered the facsimile village facsimile of first century Bethlehem that was set up in the sanctuary at Sierra Bible Church. More than 250 children took part in the treasure hunt that required them to interview 10 of Bethlehem's residents and visitors, including, the census taker, the tax collector, Roman soldiers, shop keepers, as well as Joseph and Mary. Parents of these children voiced the fact that a Night in Bethlehem is becoming part of their Christmas family traditions.
Night in Bethehem a huge success
Trending in: News
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Scientists seek funding to continue Lake Tahoe runoff studies
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart
- A walk in the woods: Tahoe’s trails have something for every hiker
- Tahoe disc golf: King of the Lake returning this summer