TRUCKEE, Calif. - The fifth annual Night in Bethlehem was the biggest one yet. Hundreds of people, both young and old, wandered the facsimile village facsimile of first century Bethlehem that was set up in the sanctuary at Sierra Bible Church. More than 250 children took part in the treasure hunt that required them to interview 10 of Bethlehem's residents and visitors, including, the census taker, the tax collector, Roman soldiers, shop keepers, as well as Joseph and Mary. Parents of these children voiced the fact that a Night in Bethlehem is becoming part of their Christmas family traditions.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe opens to large crowd
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report up to 6 inches of new snow
- Western drought continues: Washoe Lake, before and after