Barton Home Heath & Hospice would like to thank Inn by the Lake, especially Dan Garrison and Rich Bodine, for providing their meeting space for the “Light Up a Life” ceremony. Without your kindness, this event would not have been possible. Also, thank you to everyone in the community that attended and braved the elements for our first outdoor ceremony to take a moment to remember those we have lost. May the season bring you comfort, joy and peace! Rebecca Phillipsen, L.C.S.W.Barton Home Health & Hospice
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?