Barton Home Heath & Hospice would like to thank Inn by the Lake, especially Dan Garrison and Rich Bodine, for providing their meeting space for the “Light Up a Life” ceremony. Without your kindness, this event would not have been possible. Also, thank you to everyone in the community that attended and braved the elements for our first outdoor ceremony to take a moment to remember those we have lost. May the season bring you comfort, joy and peace! Rebecca Phillipsen, L.C.S.W.Barton Home Health & Hospice
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Looking for love: Bear tries to make new friends (VIDEO)
- Panel: Bikes have huge impact on Tahoe economy
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA