Thanks to Dr. Joshua Welch, the guests at Bread & Broth’s Thanksgiving dinner on Nov. 22 also received food items to take home with them. Dr. Josh of Safe Haven Chiropractic in Meyers conducted a food drive to help members of the South Lake Tahoe community. From Nov. 1-17, he exchanged chiropractic services for five nonperishable food items. Current, new or reactivating patients received a chiropractic adjustment for their donation. As a result of his food drive, he collected 35 bags of canned and dry foods which he gave to the Bread & Broth program for distribution to needy members of our community. Dr. Josh believes giving from the heart without expecting anything in return, is what creates a strong community. Bread & Broth salutes Dr. Josh for his care, concern and generosity for those who are less fortunate and need a helping hand.Carol GerardBread & Broth
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Testimony: Drug dealer and wife gagged, beat and raped victim
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly