State Route 88 over Carson Spur was closed at 4:30 p.m. for avalanche control, according to Caltrans District 10 Spokeswoman Chantel Miller. It is scheduled to reopen at 5:30 p.m.
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Prescribed burns planned for Lake Tahoe's west, south shores
- K-12 private school to build campus in Martis Valley; Tahoe lakeside option out