State Route 88 over Carson Spur was closed at 4:30 p.m. for avalanche control, according to Caltrans District 10 Spokeswoman Chantel Miller. It is scheduled to reopen at 5:30 p.m.
- As Burning Man nears, Tahoe burners promote sense of community
- Tree mortality an increasing concern in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Longtime Tahoe residents celebrate 50th anniversary
- Lake Tahoe CC men's soccer notches first win of season, beats Mendocino 1-0 at Lake Tahoe Invitational
- Letter: Learn about Nick Exline, candidate for STPUD Board