State Route 88 over Carson Spur was closed at 4:30 p.m. for avalanche control, according to Caltrans District 10 Spokeswoman Chantel Miller. It is scheduled to reopen at 5:30 p.m.
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)