TAHOE/TRUCKEE - The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2012 CATT Annual Awards Competition.The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics. Eighteen nominations were made in five "project" categories, and 35 nominations were made in six "individual achievement" categories.Learn more about CATT at www.ca-tt.com. Below are the 2012 winners.
- Boy, 13, killed by train near Truckee late Sunday afternoon
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- Drought means Nevada, Lake Tahoe in line for busy bear season (w/ video)
- Truckee River's level drops after flow from reservoir halted
- Earth Day: Conserving water at Lake Tahoe key focus amid California drought