TAHOE/TRUCKEE - The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2012 CATT Annual Awards Competition.The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics. Eighteen nominations were made in five "project" categories, and 35 nominations were made in six "individual achievement" categories.Learn more about CATT at www.ca-tt.com. Below are the 2012 winners.
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Town, airport helping close $1M shortfall for Truckee aquatic center
- Police seeking information about burglary, identity theft suspects
- North Tahoe’s SnowFest! continues with fun events this week