TAHOE/TRUCKEE - The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2012 CATT Annual Awards Competition.The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics. Eighteen nominations were made in five "project" categories, and 35 nominations were made in six "individual achievement" categories.Learn more about CATT at www.ca-tt.com. Below are the 2012 winners.
- Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association and USFS undertaking ambitious trail work
- Letter: Loop Road, the next step to making Tahoe great
- My view: South Shore housing shortages persist (opinion)
- Group petitions City of South Lake Tahoe for Loop Road ballot measure
- Cattle drive moves more than cows through Nevada's Genoa area