TAHOE/TRUCKEE - The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2012 CATT Annual Awards Competition.The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics. Eighteen nominations were made in five "project" categories, and 35 nominations were made in six "individual achievement" categories.Learn more about CATT at www.ca-tt.com. Below are the 2012 winners.
- Tahoe flooring company sues over Hard Rock work
- South Lake Tahoe man arrested for allegedly stabbing family member
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion
- Police arrest man following alleged attempted robbery at Stateline
- Tahoe's Heavenly chairlift malfunction addressed by Forest Service