TAHOE/TRUCKEE - The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2012 CATT Annual Awards Competition.The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics. Eighteen nominations were made in five "project" categories, and 35 nominations were made in six "individual achievement" categories.Learn more about CATT at www.ca-tt.com. Below are the 2012 winners.
- Seeping water caused radioactive dump blast in Nevada
- New South Lake Tahoe venue brings live magic show, dining
- South Lake Tahoe highway project promises change, community improvements
- Business news: Workshop to focus on South Lake Tahoe Loop Road
- Ice skater Richard Kreibich: from Communist Europe to Truckee-Tahoe