SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man, woman fight over food, who pooped in bathtub
- Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp won't launch for 2015; others will open
- Maloff presents Barton with $10 million check