SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm could bring foot of snow up top
- Testimony: Drug dealer and wife gagged, beat and raped victim
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly