SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
SnowGlobe festival returns Saturday to South Tahoe
Trending in: News
- Man dies in drowning incident at Lake Tahoe
- NorCal wildfire destroys 10 homes; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Lake Tahoe resort investigated for dumping pool water
- North Tahoe to enforce drought restrictions for residents, businesses
- Truckee’s Squeeze In ready to franchise; opens Bay Area location