SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
- Who to watch at this year's Tahoe celebrity golf tournament
- The Natural: NCIS: New Orleans star Black has been in the business since 10 years old, making fifth ACC appearance
- Five questions with Tahoe-based Revive Interior Design's Jessie Marchesseau
- News briefs: New interim Tahoe Chamber CEO, new Tahoe Douglas Fire Protection District fire chief, and more
- Lake Tahoe Airport restaurant re-opens in South Shore