SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
- Five injured in car accident down Kingsbury Grade Friday; city council candidate and wife confirmed as two of injured (story will be updated)
- Tension high over bear management in Nevada side of Tahoe Basin
- Midwest travel agency names Lake Tahoe favorite destination
- 28,000 miles: Family of three travels to South America on motorcycles; presentation planned for Tahoe's South Shore
- Fall is here: Best ways to celebrate the season in Tahoe