SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
- South Lake Tahoe to consider censure of councilmember JoAnn Conner
- Proposed design breathes new life into South Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass price may go up after Sunday for 2015-16 ski and snowboard season
- Artist lineup announced for SnowGlobe Music Festival in South Lake Tahoe Dec. 29-31
- News briefs: Road work continues, events (updated)