SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
- Tahoe wildlife officials address bear concerns around the lake
- American Century Championship reveals 2016 lineup; celebrity golf tournament returns to Edgewood Tahoe in July
- Man defends honor of Golden State Warriors, gets arrested
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- News briefs: School board elections and road safety issues in Meyers