SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - The fur, the wild eyes, bass, beats, movement and madness are coming back to Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe. SnowGlobe Music Festival launches into its second year Saturday afternoon.Despite some subtle changes to the festival, attendees can expect another raucous undertaking. Organizers have switched the stage direction to appease neighbors bothered by the noise. They've added a big-air ski and snowboard demonstration and brought in local DJs to play the new silent disco tent.This year, the main attraction, the music, is as thunderous, enlivening and danceable as ever. If you're headed over to the festival, here are a few acts that are worth spending the final moments of 2012 with. For tickets and to learn more, visit SnowGlobeMusicFestival.com.
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut
- Strength on stage: Tahoe Show bodybuilding competition returns to MontBleu for sixth edition, features 300 competitors
- 48-hour Tahoe getaway: regional highlights you can't miss
- Judge upholds Loop Road Project ballot measure in councilor candidate's lawsuit against city
- South Tahoe girls soccer seeks fifth state championship in seven seasons after being dethroned