A huge “thank you” to Don Ewing of Cakes by the Lake for making pieces for 150 gingerbread houses and all the frosting for our fifth-grade fundraiser! This is the 12th year of Don’s support of this event and fundraiser. We couldn’t do it without you! We are very grateful and thankful for everything you have done and continue to do.Brittainy Lehmann, on behalf of the fifth-grade students and staff at Lake Tahoe Environmental Science Magnet School
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- South Lake Tahoe condo project breaks ground
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- South Tahoe schools start year with new faces & lessons