A huge “thank you” to Don Ewing of Cakes by the Lake for making pieces for 150 gingerbread houses and all the frosting for our fifth-grade fundraiser! This is the 12th year of Don’s support of this event and fundraiser. We couldn’t do it without you! We are very grateful and thankful for everything you have done and continue to do.Brittainy Lehmann, on behalf of the fifth-grade students and staff at Lake Tahoe Environmental Science Magnet School
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Testimony: Drug dealer and wife gagged, beat and raped victim
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly