A huge “thank you” to Don Ewing of Cakes by the Lake for making pieces for 150 gingerbread houses and all the frosting for our fifth-grade fundraiser! This is the 12th year of Don’s support of this event and fundraiser. We couldn’t do it without you! We are very grateful and thankful for everything you have done and continue to do.Brittainy Lehmann, on behalf of the fifth-grade students and staff at Lake Tahoe Environmental Science Magnet School
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations