A huge “thank you” to Don Ewing of Cakes by the Lake for making pieces for 150 gingerbread houses and all the frosting for our fifth-grade fundraiser! This is the 12th year of Don’s support of this event and fundraiser. We couldn’t do it without you! We are very grateful and thankful for everything you have done and continue to do.Brittainy Lehmann, on behalf of the fifth-grade students and staff at Lake Tahoe Environmental Science Magnet School
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'