A huge “thank you” to Don Ewing of Cakes by the Lake for making pieces for 150 gingerbread houses and all the frosting for our fifth-grade fundraiser! This is the 12th year of Don’s support of this event and fundraiser. We couldn’t do it without you! We are very grateful and thankful for everything you have done and continue to do.Brittainy Lehmann, on behalf of the fifth-grade students and staff at Lake Tahoe Environmental Science Magnet School
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- South Lake Tahoe massage regulations tightened
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- My view: Affordable housing directly impacted by TRPA policy (opinion)
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill