TRUCKEE, Calif. - Tim and Cindy Tohlen of Truckee are proud to announce their daughter Jessica Marie Tohlen, a Truckee High School and Sacramento State graduate, married Timothy Sheldon, of Walnut Creek, Calif., son of Linda and Wayne Sheldon. Jessica and Tim were married on the afternoon of September 15, 2012 surrounded by family and friends overlooking the Pacific Ocean near Patrick's Point in Northern California. The service was performed by Guia Heigert at the Lost Whale Inn. Attending the couple were: Maid of Honor Alma Jiminez; Bridesmaids Melanie Wildeman and Julia Tohlen; Best Man Robert Sheldon and Groomsmen Daniel Tohlen and Benjamin Tohlen; with Flower Girls Savana Tohlen and Alexandra Dabe-Leung. The couple honeymooned in Montreal and are now at home in Walnut Creek.
- Redevelopment of South Lake Tahoe's Knights Inn area may be off the table
- Llewellyn attempts trans-Tahoe swim in support of friend's spinal cord injury nonprofit FindingHUP
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?