TRUCKEE, Calif. - Tim and Cindy Tohlen of Truckee are proud to announce their daughter Jessica Marie Tohlen, a Truckee High School and Sacramento State graduate, married Timothy Sheldon, of Walnut Creek, Calif., son of Linda and Wayne Sheldon. Jessica and Tim were married on the afternoon of September 15, 2012 surrounded by family and friends overlooking the Pacific Ocean near Patrick's Point in Northern California. The service was performed by Guia Heigert at the Lost Whale Inn. Attending the couple were: Maid of Honor Alma Jiminez; Bridesmaids Melanie Wildeman and Julia Tohlen; Best Man Robert Sheldon and Groomsmen Daniel Tohlen and Benjamin Tohlen; with Flower Girls Savana Tohlen and Alexandra Dabe-Leung. The couple honeymooned in Montreal and are now at home in Walnut Creek.
- New South Lake Tahoe venue brings live magic show, dining
- Soak it in: Hot springs in the Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- Winter White party: Riva Grill hosts annual TRYP celebration (photos)
- Letter: Loop Road project should go underground
- Obituary: Michael P. Sheehan, Mar. 12, 1970 ~ Nov. 21, 2015