The recreation center will host Kids Night Out, a New Year’s Eve celebration for children, on Monday.Two party options will be offered: one that costs $50 per child will take place from 6 p.m. Monday to 1 a.m. Tuesday; and another that costs $100 per child will take place from 6 p.m. Monday to 10 a.m. Tuesday.The cost includes the New Year’s Eve Celebration (East Coast time), swimming, pizza, G or PG movies, games, crafts and a breakfast of cereal.Children must be dropped off between 6 and 8:30 p.m. Pre-registration is required, and space is limited. Children are encouraged to bring swim clothes, snacks, comfy clothes, gym shoes, a sleeping bag, a pillow, a sleeping pad, a New Year’s hat, a toothbrush and a water bottle. For more information or to register, visit www.cityofslt.us/youthandteen or call 530-542-6056. Children can be picked up from the Boys & Girls Club Lake Tahoe main site if they are pre-registered by 5 p.m. the day before.
Recreation center to host New Year’s Eve party for kids
Trending in: News
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Tracking the migration: After 25-year wait, another area deer study is under way
- Man’s body found at Lake Tahoe boat ramp
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars