As the year comes to a close, I think back to all the people who have made this year so great with their generous giving to the full-time residents at Barton Skilled Nursing. I wish I could name you one by one and help you see what a difference your kindness and giving means to all of us. We are blessed by Harrah’s to be able to have dinner out every month. Heavenly in their grand style took us up on the gondola this summer to remind us of our beautiful surroundings, and the Tahoe Queen let us feel the wind in our faces and see the Jewel of the Sierra we love so much. Each person who works at these places showed us what a wonderful commuity we live in and how much they care. Thank you with all of our hearts!Maureen FroyumActivity director
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe