As the year comes to a close, I think back to all the people who have made this year so great with their generous giving to the full-time residents at Barton Skilled Nursing. I wish I could name you one by one and help you see what a difference your kindness and giving means to all of us. We are blessed by Harrah’s to be able to have dinner out every month. Heavenly in their grand style took us up on the gondola this summer to remind us of our beautiful surroundings, and the Tahoe Queen let us feel the wind in our faces and see the Jewel of the Sierra we love so much. Each person who works at these places showed us what a wonderful commuity we live in and how much they care. Thank you with all of our hearts!Maureen FroyumActivity director
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain