The Anderson Family wants to thank Christmas Cheer for donating an awesome Christmas for our Family! On Dec. 20, my husband and I showed up at the doors of Coldwell Banker to receive our food and presents. We arrived at 6 a.m. I am disabled and have to use a wheelchair. After waiting for two hours in the freezing cold, a wonderful volunteer approached my husband and I and rushed us in! I felt a little guilty for all the others ahead of us but it brought so much joy to my heart for the kindness that was served to us that day. With so many needy families in our community it is the volunteers that really brought Christmas spirit to our family on Christmas Day. I, too, have been a volunteer, but it was awesome to be on the receiving end. Thanks Virginia and your entire crew!Angela AndersonSouth Lake Tahoe
- Crews contain diesel fuel spill in Tahoe Keys
- Letter: 'We are moving down the road towards communism'
- Don McMillan and Sandy Danto perform this week at Tahoe's South Shore
- This week's action: Night bikin' and free fallin' at Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association and USFS undertaking ambitious trail work