TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. - InnerRhythms Dance Centre will expand their studio roster in January with Beginning Ballet for Adults & Teens on Fridays, 3 p.m. with Elizabeth; Adult Ballet on Thursdays, 7:15 p.m with Jennifer; Hip-Hop Choreography Level 1 on Wednesdays, 3 p.m. with Ryan; Intermediate Modern Dance on Thursdays, 7:15 p.m. with Jennie; and Beginning Modern Dance on Thursdays, 3 p.m. with Jennie.Space is also available in the following classes: Adult Tap on Mondays at 7 p.m. and Advanced Tap on Mondays at 8:15 p.m. with Connor DiNapoli; MiniMusic (3 to 4-year-olds) on Mondays at 10 a.m. with Stephanie; MiniRhythms (ages 5 to 6) on Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. and Mondays (age 4) at 11 a.m. and Tuesdays (age 4) at 2:45 p.m. MiniRhythms follows the Leap & Learn curriculum incorporating ballet, tap and tumbling in a fun environment. Registration is open online and a minimum of five students are needed to start each class. Beginning Ballet will introduce students to the ballet barre and centre floor technique with an emphasis on language, classical ballet concepts and core strengthening, creating a mind body connection in an adult setting. The Adult/Teen class on Fridays is suitable for middle and high school students wishing to learn to dance within an appropriate age group. For more information contact the studio at 530-550-8464 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Located at 12047 Donner Pass Road, Ste. 2B, Truckee.
- Five injured in car accident down Kingsbury Grade Friday; city council candidate and wife confirmed as two of injured (story will be updated)
- Midwest travel agency names Lake Tahoe favorite destination
- 28,000 miles: Family of three travels to South America on motorcycles; presentation planned for Tahoe's South Shore
- Take a hike: A scenic jaunt to Lake Margaret is well worth the work (watch the video)
- Fall is here: Best ways to celebrate the season in Tahoe