TahoeChamber’s next Business After Hours Mixer will benefit two local nonprofits.Christmas Cheer and St. Theresa’s Bread & Broth program will benefit from the Jan. 10 mixer, which will be held from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Riva Grill. Attendees are asked to bring canned and nonperishable food items to donate. Guests will earn an extra raffle ticket for each item they bring. Event proceeds will be split between the nonprofits.Tickets cost $10 for members and $20 for nonmembers and include food prepared by Riva Grill, as well as drink and raffle tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance at TahoeChamber.org. Riva Grill is located at 900 Ski Run Blvd. in South Lake Tahoe. For more information, call Emily Abernathy at 775-588-1728, ext. 303, or visit www.tahoechamber.org.
Mixer to benefit nonprofits
Trending in: News
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Tracking the migration: After 25-year wait, another area deer study is under way
- Man’s body found at Lake Tahoe boat ramp
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars