TahoeChamber’s next Business After Hours Mixer will benefit two local nonprofits.Christmas Cheer and St. Theresa’s Bread & Broth program will benefit from the Jan. 10 mixer, which will be held from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Riva Grill. Attendees are asked to bring canned and nonperishable food items to donate. Guests will earn an extra raffle ticket for each item they bring. Event proceeds will be split between the nonprofits.Tickets cost $10 for members and $20 for nonmembers and include food prepared by Riva Grill, as well as drink and raffle tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance at TahoeChamber.org. Riva Grill is located at 900 Ski Run Blvd. in South Lake Tahoe. For more information, call Emily Abernathy at 775-588-1728, ext. 303, or visit www.tahoechamber.org.
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Town, airport helping close $1M shortfall for Truckee aquatic center
- Police seeking information about burglary, identity theft suspects
- North Tahoe’s SnowFest! continues with fun events this week