TahoeChamber’s next Business After Hours Mixer will benefit two local nonprofits.Christmas Cheer and St. Theresa’s Bread & Broth program will benefit from the Jan. 10 mixer, which will be held from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Riva Grill. Attendees are asked to bring canned and nonperishable food items to donate. Guests will earn an extra raffle ticket for each item they bring. Event proceeds will be split between the nonprofits.Tickets cost $10 for members and $20 for nonmembers and include food prepared by Riva Grill, as well as drink and raffle tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance at TahoeChamber.org. Riva Grill is located at 900 Ski Run Blvd. in South Lake Tahoe. For more information, call Emily Abernathy at 775-588-1728, ext. 303, or visit www.tahoechamber.org.
- South Lake Tahoe shooting details unknown
- South Lake Tahoe historic buildings demolished
- Lake Tahoe is site of wedding-themed adventure race Sunday
- Inaugural ride on Lake Tahoe's Flume Trail to provide incredible views
- Wildlife officials kill 450-pound bear after deeming it a danger to humans in Lake Tahoe area