TahoeChamber’s next Business After Hours Mixer will benefit two local nonprofits.Christmas Cheer and St. Theresa’s Bread & Broth program will benefit from the Jan. 10 mixer, which will be held from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Riva Grill. Attendees are asked to bring canned and nonperishable food items to donate. Guests will earn an extra raffle ticket for each item they bring. Event proceeds will be split between the nonprofits.Tickets cost $10 for members and $20 for nonmembers and include food prepared by Riva Grill, as well as drink and raffle tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance at TahoeChamber.org. Riva Grill is located at 900 Ski Run Blvd. in South Lake Tahoe. For more information, call Emily Abernathy at 775-588-1728, ext. 303, or visit www.tahoechamber.org.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations