Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra, the National Alliance on Mental Illness is very grateful for your support and wish to thank your generous donations to NAMI-SLT by taking more than 24 wish lists of clients with disabilities and giving each person their wish of a brand-new gift for Christmas. You certainly put a lot of smiles on people’s faces.Diana Hankins, presidentand members of NAMI-SLT
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm could bring foot of snow up top
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'