Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra, the National Alliance on Mental Illness is very grateful for your support and wish to thank your generous donations to NAMI-SLT by taking more than 24 wish lists of clients with disabilities and giving each person their wish of a brand-new gift for Christmas. You certainly put a lot of smiles on people’s faces.Diana Hankins, presidentand members of NAMI-SLT
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Looking for love: Bear tries to make new friends (VIDEO)
- Panel: Bikes have huge impact on Tahoe economy
- Social Media Savvy: Is Facebook no longer free for businesses?