Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra, the National Alliance on Mental Illness is very grateful for your support and wish to thank your generous donations to NAMI-SLT by taking more than 24 wish lists of clients with disabilities and giving each person their wish of a brand-new gift for Christmas. You certainly put a lot of smiles on people’s faces.Diana Hankins, presidentand members of NAMI-SLT
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations