Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra, the National Alliance on Mental Illness is very grateful for your support and wish to thank your generous donations to NAMI-SLT by taking more than 24 wish lists of clients with disabilities and giving each person their wish of a brand-new gift for Christmas. You certainly put a lot of smiles on people’s faces.Diana Hankins, presidentand members of NAMI-SLT
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- California's 3-foot bicycle law figures to play role at Truckee-Tahoe
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Sierra history: Tracing California Highway Patrol's roots to pioneer days