Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra, the National Alliance on Mental Illness is very grateful for your support and wish to thank your generous donations to NAMI-SLT by taking more than 24 wish lists of clients with disabilities and giving each person their wish of a brand-new gift for Christmas. You certainly put a lot of smiles on people’s faces.Diana Hankins, presidentand members of NAMI-SLT
- Attorney alleges negligence, prejudice in South Lake Tahoe officer-involved shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Drug agent admits to trafficking in Nevada's Douglas County Court
- Be a responsible pet owner; 10 tips for dog and cat owners (opinion)
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso