Kudos to the ladies at Barton Women’s Health (formerly Tahoe Women’s Care)! Throughout the recent changes, lack of information, mixed messages and confusion associated with the changes in Barton’s women’s health services in the community, MaryAnne, Joanna, Erica, and the rest of the staff have maintained the friendly and compassionate attitude that they have always had. Even with limited information, they have been extremely helpful and responsive to the frustrations of the patients. They have been the friendly faces in an otherwise distressing transition. I want to thank them for their support and dedication to the women of the community.Hilary RoverudSouth Lake Tahoe
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Prescribed burns planned for Lake Tahoe's west, south shores
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'