Kudos to the ladies at Barton Women’s Health (formerly Tahoe Women’s Care)! Throughout the recent changes, lack of information, mixed messages and confusion associated with the changes in Barton’s women’s health services in the community, MaryAnne, Joanna, Erica, and the rest of the staff have maintained the friendly and compassionate attitude that they have always had. Even with limited information, they have been extremely helpful and responsive to the frustrations of the patients. They have been the friendly faces in an otherwise distressing transition. I want to thank them for their support and dedication to the women of the community.Hilary RoverudSouth Lake Tahoe
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward