Kudos to the ladies at Barton Women’s Health (formerly Tahoe Women’s Care)! Throughout the recent changes, lack of information, mixed messages and confusion associated with the changes in Barton’s women’s health services in the community, MaryAnne, Joanna, Erica, and the rest of the staff have maintained the friendly and compassionate attitude that they have always had. Even with limited information, they have been extremely helpful and responsive to the frustrations of the patients. They have been the friendly faces in an otherwise distressing transition. I want to thank them for their support and dedication to the women of the community.Hilary RoverudSouth Lake Tahoe
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?