Thank you to MacDuff's Public House for hosting the first cash mob of 2013! From noon to 2 p.m. Monday, community members made their way in to MacDuff's to try one of their many signature dishes including their infamous bread pudding. The MacDuff's cash mob marks the first of a series of Cash Mob Mondays the TahoeChamber has scheduled throughout the upcoming year. Cash mobs are a fun way to help stimulate our economy and a great way to promote local businesses.Emily AbernathyTahoeChamber
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations