Thank you to MacDuff's Public House for hosting the first cash mob of 2013! From noon to 2 p.m. Monday, community members made their way in to MacDuff's to try one of their many signature dishes including their infamous bread pudding. The MacDuff's cash mob marks the first of a series of Cash Mob Mondays the TahoeChamber has scheduled throughout the upcoming year. Cash mobs are a fun way to help stimulate our economy and a great way to promote local businesses.Emily AbernathyTahoeChamber
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm could bring foot of snow up top
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'