Thank you to MacDuff's Public House for hosting the first cash mob of 2013! From noon to 2 p.m. Monday, community members made their way in to MacDuff's to try one of their many signature dishes including their infamous bread pudding. The MacDuff's cash mob marks the first of a series of Cash Mob Mondays the TahoeChamber has scheduled throughout the upcoming year. Cash mobs are a fun way to help stimulate our economy and a great way to promote local businesses.Emily AbernathyTahoeChamber
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- California's 3-foot bicycle law figures to play role at Truckee-Tahoe
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- 24 STUSD staffers say goodbye