Thank you to MacDuff's Public House for hosting the first cash mob of 2013! From noon to 2 p.m. Monday, community members made their way in to MacDuff's to try one of their many signature dishes including their infamous bread pudding. The MacDuff's cash mob marks the first of a series of Cash Mob Mondays the TahoeChamber has scheduled throughout the upcoming year. Cash mobs are a fun way to help stimulate our economy and a great way to promote local businesses.Emily AbernathyTahoeChamber
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)