TRUCKEE, Calif. - Below are select incidents from the Truckee Police Department's press log for Dec. 17-24, along with previously unreported incidents.
• An unknown suspect entered victim's garage and took victim's ladder without knowledge or consent from the victim.
• A citizen turned in a wallet she found in the downtown area. The victim was later located and arrangements have been made for the wallet to be returned to her.
• Officers took a report of single vehicle rollover collision with minor injuries in Glenshire at Highway 267.
• A subject was arrested for public intoxication on Donner Pass Road.
• Officers took a report of two vehicle collision on Donner Lake Road at Cedar Point Drive. The passenger had complaint of shoulder pain. An informational report was taken for insurance purposes.
• Officers reported to a traffic collision on Highway 267 at Brockway. One of the drivers was cited for being unlicensed.
• Truckee Police officers responded to a local grocery store for an intoxicated subject located in the restroom. The subject was subsequently arrested for public intoxication.
• A driver was stopped for vehicle code violation and was found to be under the influence of alcohol. The driver was arrested and booked at Nevada County Sheriff's Office.
• Officers did a welfare check on a subject, who was possibly under the influence of drugs. Upon contacting the subject, he displayed obvious signs of being under the influence of a stimulant. The subject was arrested and booked into Nevada County Jail.
• A vehicle was traveling to fast for the conditions and slid into a street sign, causing minor damage to the vehicle. Nobody was injured, and report was taken. The incident occurred on Donner Pass Road.
• Mother and son got in an argument on Glenshire Drive at Donner Pass Road. The son ran away. He was later located and returned.
• Several vehicles were towed after obstructing snow removal in the downtown area.
• Officers were dispatched to a reported disturbance at residence on Zurich Place. An investigation revealed that a domestic battery had occurred and a female was arrested. She was booked into the Truckee jail without incident.
• A vehicle was found abandoned on Ponderosa Road, on the side of a narrow roadway blocking the traffic and disrupting snow removal. The vehicle was towed.
• A man was attempting to help a disabled vehicle and got involved in a verbal argument with a passing tow truck driver. Man stated that the tow truck driver bumped him with his truck. Evidence and witness statements contradicted his claim. Report was taken for information only.