Ciera Steak & Chophouse, located inside MontBleu, has received AAA Nevada Four Diamond Award for the sixth consecutive year.The restaurant is one of 40 lodgings and restaurants in Nevada to receive the award, according to a press release from AAA. Five and Four Diamond restaurants are chosen for their distinctive dining experiences that feature highly creative chefs, complex menus, fresh top-quality ingredients and expert staff. “The AAA Five and AAA Four Diamond hotels and restaurants are committed to providing every guest with a high level of personalized service and luxurious surroundings,” AAA Nevada spokesperson Cynthia Harris stated in the release. “To maintain this level of quality is a significant accomplishment. We are proud to recognize these dedicated local establishments with our 2013 AAA Five and AAA Four Diamond Ratings.”
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm could bring foot of snow up top
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'