The clients and staff at Choices Day Program-SLT would like to thank Katena Stanford and the Tahoe Maritime Museum for a stimulating presentation on Lake Tahoe history. Katena brought her “Traveling Trunk” to our program and lead us on an archeological adventure through Tahoe’s past. For more than an hour, we were transformed into true detectives examining historical pictures and other artifacts. We worked in small groups and found the information completely interactive and hands-on. The questions during the program were thought-provoking, tickling our creativity and imaginations.Thank you for a job well done and we plan the visit the museum when public transportation is available around the lake again.Robert AlbinProgram managerChoices Day Program-SLT
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- South Lake Tahoe massage regulations tightened
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- My view: Affordable housing directly impacted by TRPA policy (opinion)
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill