The clients and staff at Choices Day Program-SLT would like to thank Katena Stanford and the Tahoe Maritime Museum for a stimulating presentation on Lake Tahoe history. Katena brought her “Traveling Trunk” to our program and lead us on an archeological adventure through Tahoe’s past. For more than an hour, we were transformed into true detectives examining historical pictures and other artifacts. We worked in small groups and found the information completely interactive and hands-on. The questions during the program were thought-provoking, tickling our creativity and imaginations.Thank you for a job well done and we plan the visit the museum when public transportation is available around the lake again.Robert AlbinProgram managerChoices Day Program-SLT
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- No oil leaks in lake from Tahoe Queen fire, 'major damage' to boat