Kirkwood rider and Myers resident Casey Lucas landed fourth at the first stop of the Freeride World Tour last week at Revelstoke in British Columbia, Canada. The competition line ripped down a face called Mac Daddy, the most exposed line Lucas said she'd ever hit. She watched some of the best riders in the world struggle down the face, and by the time her turn rolled around the slopes were encased in shadows, but she still pulled off a fourth-place finish. Check out her detailed account, pictures and interview at caseylucas.blogspot.com/
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Looking for love: Bear tries to make new friends (VIDEO)
- Panel: Bikes have huge impact on Tahoe economy
- Social Media Savvy: Is Facebook no longer free for businesses?