Kirkwood rider and Myers resident Casey Lucas landed fourth at the first stop of the Freeride World Tour last week at Revelstoke in British Columbia, Canada. The competition line ripped down a face called Mac Daddy, the most exposed line Lucas said she'd ever hit. She watched some of the best riders in the world struggle down the face, and by the time her turn rolled around the slopes were encased in shadows, but she still pulled off a fourth-place finish. Check out her detailed account, pictures and interview at caseylucas.blogspot.com/
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain