I’d like to take the opportunity to acknowledge the El Dorado County Department of Transportation snow removal drivers. They have done an incredibly outstanding job this year and deserve to be recognized. The snow removal has been very timely and the end results excellent. In comparison to the South Lake Tahoe city streets, we have relatively smooth surfaces and nice wide streets in all the county neighborhoods. Most everyone who lives in the county that I have spoken with in the last month or so continue to comment on how wonderful the snow removal has been this year. Thank you all for helping make our lives easier, our streets safer and for a job well done.Paula JiruSouth Lake Tahoe
- Across the Universe: We shouldn't limit the ability to choose
- $500 million Lake Tahoe ski resort redevelopment won't break ground in '15
- Tahoe native, FDNY firefighter heads to Nepal to aid earthquake survivors
- Nepal earthquake: Tahoe-led trekking group was on Mount Everest when everything 'happened so quickly'
- Anderson sentenced to five years in shooting case