TRUCKEE, Calif. - The town of Truckee's Planning Division will host a Canyon Springs Draft Environmental Impact Report info meeting Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Town Hall (10183 Truckee Airport Road) from 6-8 p.m.The public is invited to attend for the following agenda items:• Presentation on DEIR analysis and conclusions by report preparer The Planning Center/DC&E.• Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants on the Canyon Springs traffic study analysis and conclusions.• Breakout stations for focused questions and answers with town staff and EIR consultants.Refreshments will be served. Learn more about the proposed Canyon Springs development at canyonspringsoftruckee.com, or through townoftruckee.com, under "Current Projects."
Canyon Springs meeting Tuesday
Trending in: News
- SoCal man, 42, drowns in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Fire chief: Person flown to hospital after nearly drowning in Tahoe
- Tahoe Keys Marina investigated for illegally grading state land
- Tahoe City man, 21, suspected of DUI in major-injury crash
- California water restrictions already in place in South Lake Tahoe