TRUCKEE, Calif. - The town of Truckee's Planning Division will host a Canyon Springs Draft Environmental Impact Report info meeting Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Town Hall (10183 Truckee Airport Road) from 6-8 p.m.The public is invited to attend for the following agenda items:• Presentation on DEIR analysis and conclusions by report preparer The Planning Center/DC&E.• Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants on the Canyon Springs traffic study analysis and conclusions.• Breakout stations for focused questions and answers with town staff and EIR consultants.Refreshments will be served. Learn more about the proposed Canyon Springs development at canyonspringsoftruckee.com, or through townoftruckee.com, under "Current Projects."
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- California's 3-foot bicycle law figures to play role at Truckee-Tahoe
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Sierra history: Tracing California Highway Patrol's roots to pioneer days