TRUCKEE, Calif. - The town of Truckee's Planning Division will host a Canyon Springs Draft Environmental Impact Report info meeting Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Town Hall (10183 Truckee Airport Road) from 6-8 p.m.The public is invited to attend for the following agenda items:• Presentation on DEIR analysis and conclusions by report preparer The Planning Center/DC&E.• Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants on the Canyon Springs traffic study analysis and conclusions.• Breakout stations for focused questions and answers with town staff and EIR consultants.Refreshments will be served. Learn more about the proposed Canyon Springs development at canyonspringsoftruckee.com, or through townoftruckee.com, under "Current Projects."
- South Lake Tahoe to consider censure of councilmember JoAnn Conner
- South Lake Tahoe's The Cork and More closing after 40 years
- Proposed design breathes new life into South Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass price may go up after Sunday for 2015-16 ski and snowboard season
- Artist lineup announced for SnowGlobe Music Festival in South Lake Tahoe Dec. 29-31